You’re Not Alone
If you have been diagnosed with an MPN, it’s important to know that you’re not alone. In addition to your physician and family members, you have the support of a large and growing MPN community that understands the challenges you face.
The MPN Research Foundation is proud to play a vital role in the MPN community. We’re committed to working alongside researchers and physicians to provide comprehensive support for MPN patients and their families, offering the advocacy, education and resources you need to find hope for a better tomorrow.
- Support Groups – Find MPN patient support groups in your area.
- Online Support Groups- These are easy ways to get introduced to people with PV, ET, and MF.
- Just Diagnosed – Learn what to do next if you have been recently diagnosed with an MPN.
- Community Calendar/Events– View upcoming events at the MPN Research Foundation and across the MPN community.
- Patient Resources – Discover articles and other resources for MPN patients.
- Find a Hematologist – Identify a hematologist that meets your needs and circumstances.
- International Resources-Connect to various organizations and groups outside the U.S.