ZHAOHUI YE, PHD – JOHNS HOPKINS
Speak one-on-one with an Information Specialist who can assist you through cancer treatment, financial and social challenges and give accurate, up-to-date disease, treatment and support information. Our Information Specialists are master’s level oncology social workers, nurses and health educators.
How to Contact Us
- Call: (800) 955-4572 – Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET
Chat live online: Click here to chat – Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET
- Email: Click Here – All email messages are answered within one business day.
- Leave a message 24/7 and we’ll call back.
Call (800) 955-4572 to use the automated response system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. An Information Specialist will return your call the next business day. You can also listen to recorded information about LLS and our programs.
*If you need information about your Co-Pay Program status or technical assistance with the Co-Pay portal, please call (877) 557-2672, 8:30 am-5:00 pm ET.
How We Can Help
- Diagnosis and Treatment
- Help you deal with the challenges of your diagnosis
- Provide information about treatment options
- Conduct individual clinical-trial searches for you and help you develop a list of questions to ask your doctor about participating in a clinical trial. When appropriate, personalized clinical trial navigation is available.
- Help you map the best route from diagnosis through treatment and survivorship
- Provide information, resources, and support to caregivers
- Communicate and Connect
- Help you communicate with members of your healthcare team
- Provide you with free education materials to help you on your cancer journey
- Connect you with a staff member at your chapter who can guide you to local programs and resources
- Connect you to national resources
We Speak Your Language
Callers may request the services of an interpreter. We can speak to you in 170 languages.
About Our Helpline
The Cancer Support Helpline is staffed by counselors and resource specialists who have over 170 years of combined experience helping people affected by cancer. They are available to provide emotional support as well as information and referral to local, regional and national resources to anyone impacted by a cancer diagnosis. Our counselors and resource specialists can be reached by phone or live chat from Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time. All of our services are provided to you in English and Spanish. Please contact us today so we can assist you!
No one should face cancer alone. Cancer Support Community is here to help you by offering free support and counseling for cancer patients or their loved ones by phone and online.
Cancer Support Helpline
The Cancer Support Helpline’s licensed counselors provide guidance, resources, and support to cancer patients or their loved ones with a variety of needs—from getting information about cancer, identifying a local support group or just finding someone who is willing to listen. We speak your language! We provide supportive counseling in over 200 languages.
Additional Cancer Support Helpline services include:
- Connecting callers to local or national resources, including support groups, transportation services, and other programs
- Short-term cancer counseling and emotional assistance
- Treatment decision planning
- Financial navigation and counseling regarding the costs of cancer and its treatments
- Specialized information in pediatric oncology, finances, clinical trials, and genetics/genomics
- Clinical trials navigation
- Access to an online distress screening program, CancerSupportSource®
- General information about the Cancer Support Community
- Supportive counseling available in over 200 languages
Is Cancer in Your Life? Give us a Call at 1-888-793-9355
Do you need someone to talk with about your cancer experience? Are you feeling overwhelmed with questions about how to cope with your cancer? Chat online with one of our Helpline Counselors Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Eastern. Our counselors are available and ready to assist you, whether you’re looking for cancer resources and information or someone to talk to about the emotional and social worries that cancer sometimes brings into our lives.
The Cancer Support Helpline staff are available to counsel cancer patients or their loved ones who are struggling to cope with a cancer diagnosis. Our trained professionals can be reached toll-free at 1-888-793-9355 or via live chat, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 9:00 pm ET.