MPN Leaders Added to Scientific Advisory Board
Our Scientific Advisory Board represents an extraordinary group of MPN thought leaders who contribute a broad range of medical, scientific, and short- and long-term strategic advice to the foundation.
We greatly appreciate the commitment by all of the members of this outstanding volunteer board, and welcome five new members.
• Radek Skoda, MD, PhD, University of Basel
• Saar Gill, MD, University of Pennsylvania
• Catriona Jamieson, MD, PhD, University of California, San Diego
• Ann Mullally, MD, Brigham and Women’s Hospital
• Jyoti Nangalia, MBBS, PhD, Wellcome Sanger Institute
Both as individuals and as a committee, the Scientific Advisory Board provides guidance on areas of highest priority and gaps in current clinical and basic research in MPNs. They also identify high impact opportunities on the horizon to catalyze promising MPN research directions.