With the support of family, friends and your community, you can make a difference in the fight against MPN Blood Cancers. The MPN Research Foundation relies on the generosity of people like you to help fund original research in pursuit of new treatments and eventually a cure for polycythemia vera, essential thrombocythemia and myelofibrosis, known collectively as myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPN). You give hope and promise of future breakthroughs that will improve the lives of those living with an MPN.
When you join Team MPN and hold a fundraiser for the MPN Research Foundation, you play a key role in improving the lives of the nearly 300,000 people who suffer with an MPN.
- Connect with your family, friends and the community in which you live.
- Form your team: get support to make this a successful event.
- Host an event: we can help you with the details.
- Fund Research!
Join Team MPN and help raise funds for the MPN Research Foundation.
- Nationally, 300,000 people suffer with polycythemia vera, essential thrombocythemia or myelofibrosis.
- The MPN Research Foundation has distributed over $10M in research grants for 50 research projects and 47 researchers
- The MPN Research Foundation was founded on the idea that people living with Myelofibrosis, Polycythemia Vera and Essential Thrombocythemia COULD and SHOULD do something to drive research towards these rare blood cancers.
- The MPN Research Foundation will fund scientific research of the highest quality and potential for impact on the MPNs.
- The MPN Research Foundation will spark interest on areas of science not being supported by other funding sources, opening the door to new potential treatments.
- The MPN Research Foundation focuses on research with the highest potential to have transformative effects on patient care and treatment.
- The MPN Research Foundation leverages funds to get the largest possible benefit for every dollar we invest.
For information and help on how to plan your event, contact Ellen Bouleanu at firstname.lastname@example.org.