Incyte to host free patient education events this summer
July 14, 2015
Incyte Corporation is hosting three educational meetings for people with Polycythemia Vera, Essential thrombocythemia and Myelofibrosis this summer. The meeting goals are to provide patients the opportunity to connect with an MPN Expert and ask questions they may have; meet other people like them, and share experiences; learn about ways to take an active role in managing their disease.
Meetings are confirmed for:
• August 1, 2015—Little Rock, AR
• August 1, 2015—Columbus, OH
• August 6, 2015—Birmingham, AL
• August 8, 2015—Hershey, PA
• August 13, 2015--St. Louis, MO
• August 15, 2015—Raleigh, NC
Registration is required due to space limitations, patients can register for free at: www.mpnpatientevent.com.