For Researchers and Clinicians
Resources for Today’s MPN Researcher and Clinician
At the MPN Research Foundation, we’re different than other research funding organizations. As an organization that is founded by and funded by patients, we’re primarily influenced by the needs and concerns of MPN patients – the people who are most affected by myelofibrosis, essential thrombocythemia and polycythemia vera.
MPN Research Foundation resources for researchers include:
- Apply for a Grant – Discover how to apply for a MPN Research Foundation grant.
- Tell your patients about myMPN, the registry driven by MPN Research Foundation and governed by a Steering Committee of MPN researchers
- Request information kits or newsletters for your PV, ET and MF patients
- MPN Science Report – Explore recent MPN research and science reports
- Industry Advisory Board – Learn more about our efforts to connect with the for-profit MPN community through the Industry Advisory Board.
- Roundtable – See how we’re bridging the gap between industry and academia through MPN Roundtables.
- Neutrality Policy– View our Neutrality Policy that governs our interactions with biotech and pharmaceutical companies.