Resources for Today’s MPN Research Community
At the MPN Research Foundation, we’re different than other research funding organizations. As an organization that is founded by and funded by patients, we’re primarily influenced by the needs and concerns of MPN patients – the people who are most affected by myelofibrosis, essential thrombocythemia and polycythemia vera.
Based on our deep commitment to patient concerns and involvement, we bring together researchers, patients and practitioners to improve blood cancer treatments and to advance the search for a cure. Whether you want to learn about upcoming funding opportunities or connect with other MPN researchers and clinicians, we offer the resources you need to increase our understanding of MPNs.
MPN Research Foundation resources for researchers include:
- Apply for a Grant – Discover how to apply for a MPN Research Foundation grant.
- MPN Science Report – Explore recent MPN research and science reports
- Industry Advisory Board – Learn more about our efforts to connect with the for-profit MPN community through the Industry Advisory Board.
- Roundtable – See how we’re bridging the gap between industry and academia through MPN Roundtables.
- Neutrality Policy– View our Neutrality Policy that governs our interactions with biotech and pharmaceutical companies.
- MDS/MPN Rounds Clinician Education – Explore opportunities for doctors and clinicians to learn about the latest MPN research.