MPN News from ASH 2016
December 12, 2016
At this year's ASH Annual Meeting there were a number of updates about drugs in clinical trials. Some abstract highlights are below. To receive the ASH report from our Scientific Advisory John Crispino, PhD, make sure you sign up for our mailing list. We were happy to have one of our CRISPR grantees from Johns Hopkins present a poster about the project we funded in 2015 (first bullet below).
- Generation, Characterization and Genetic Modification of human iPSCs Containing Calr, MPL and JAK2 Mutations Found in MPN Patients Click here to read more.
Promedior Announces Completion of Patient Enrollment Milestones in Phase 2 Clinical Studies of PRM-151 in Both Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis and Myelofibrosis Click here to read more
Final Results from PROUD-PV a Randomized Controlled Phase 3 Trial Comparing Ropeginterferon Alfa-2b to Hydroxyurea in Polycythemia Vera Patients Click here to read more
- Final Results from the Phase 3 Traial Areta Comparing a Novel, Extended-Release Anagrelide Formulation to Placebo in Essential Thrombocythemia Patients with Defined Risk Status Click here to read more
- Results of the Persist-2 Phase 3 Study of Pacritinib (PAC) Versus Best Available Therapy (BAT), Including Ruxolitinib (RUX), in Patients (pts) with Myelofibrosis (MF) and Platelet Counts <100,000/µl Click here to read more
- Impact on MPN Symptoms and Quality of Life of Front Line Pegylated Interferon Alpha-2a Vs. Hydroxyurea in High Risk Polycythemia Vera and Essential Thrombocythemia: Interim Analysis Results of Myeloproliferative Disorders Research Consortium (MPD-RC) 112 Global Phase III Trial Click here to read more
- Interim Analysis of the Myeloproliferative Disorders Research Consortium (MPD-RC) 112 Global Phase III Trial of Front Line Pegylated Interferon Alpha-2a Vs. Hydroxyurea in High Risk Polycythemia Vera and Essential Thrombocythemia The following chart was presented on interim data (Click here to read more):